RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [IC] Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings (/showthread.php?tid=344)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Toot - 09-02-2016

Ignoring but still wary of the paranoid Gnome, Toot says, "Me sorry for your loss but you not here when me told these two [motions toward Torin and Portho] me too had a mission.  There's plan by evil doers to 'steal white sun' which will allow undead to walk the world day and night!  And tomorrow night is a White eclipse!  If sun is stolen then there be no one around to worry about giving us proper burial because we all be just like Merri -- DEAD!"

[OoC: @DM if Toot made a mistake about the mission please let me know and I will edit.]

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - DM Surranó - 09-02-2016

OOC - no mistake.

Everyone else stands perplexed about Toot mentioning "White Sun". Of course the Sun is white... Or is it?...

The armorer scratches his chin.
"Stealing sun sounds evil enough but is it related to the Sea of Hate?"

Maul glares at him.
"We have no reason to think it is not."

"What's sea of hate?  And does it's dead line come as early as tomorrow?  Cuz if not, then me say my mission trumps your mission.  If it same then lets hope we solve both missions at the same time.  If not, does anyone know the plural word for Apocalypse?  Apocalypses?  Apocalypii?"  Toot sighs and slowly rubs his temples as Boo makes a sad growling noise that sounds a lot like, 'we're fucked.'

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Silent Giant - 09-02-2016

(09-02-2016, 01:14 PM)Toot Wrote: Ignoring but still wary of the paranoid Gnome, Toot says, "Me sorry for your loss but you not here when me told these two [motions toward Torin and Portho] me too had a mission.  There's plan by evil doers to 'steal white sun' which will allow undead to walk the world day and night!  And tomorrow night is a White eclipse!  If sun is stolen then there be no one around to worry about giving us proper burial because we all be just like Merri -- DEAD!"

Witchcraft! I hate undead! - he spats - Don't waste the time let's go destroy them all.

ooc - I have changed my color

Toot thought, he kind of liked the half-orc.  Sure he was a bit slow but brains weren't everything.  In fact in his case they weren't anything.  But at least what you see is what you get.  Toot could appreciate someone who he didn't have to look over his shoulder every 2 seconds to keep an eye on him.  Unlike gnomes who always think they're so damn clever.  Always butting their big fat noses into other people's businesses.  Never having to worry about anything except their next punchline.  Everyone thinking they are soooo damn cute.  And their whiny little voices, like nails on a chalk board... I HATE 'EM!  I HATE 'EM ALL!  Toot suddenly snaps out of his daydreaming and notices his crossbow was quivering slightly and his finger was inching toward the trigger again.  He swallow's slowly and wipes the perspiration from his brow.  

Trying to take his mind off happily boiling the gnome in hot oil, Toot asks the 'humans' rather bluntly, "So why the disguises?"

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Portho Nihilbuck - 09-02-2016

Portho moves so that Torin is between him and the lunatic gnome with the crossbow that hates other gnomes for some reason.

"Devour the white sun? You say that like there is more than one...  see Torin, not in Faerun anymore"

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Lugar - 09-02-2016

For DM

Lugar isn't surprised that the door is shut. "At least the metal Titan didn't chase after us," he thought. "So this is just a guardian for that vault. But it didn't protect the crypts beside it... Something really valuable must be in there," he continues his thinking. He tries to remember everything he saw in there moments ago. His hand reaches for his side all by itself as the painful memory of the giant guardian's attack flashes through his mind. "Never been hit so hard in my life!" He grumbles to himself silently.  There were weapons... I have the bladeless hilt, Giant grabbed a dagger, there was armor and a shield, maybe an axe or pole axe as well. Surely there is more he ponders. If only we could trick the guardian and take the valuables. The thought of fighting the metal monster again was not appealing... Lightning the human armorer said... Hmmm... Lugar stalks back to his companions. When he reaches the mansion door he will sneak up and see how the "negotiations" we're fairing.

Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - DM Surranó - 09-02-2016

To Lugar
Meanwhile Lugar's invisibility expires as well so pls roll Hide... He gets back to hear Maul speaking:

"So that you don't run away screaming 'orc!' before you listen to us." Maul replies Toot's inquiry.

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - Lugar - 09-03-2016

For DM
Hide = 29 (1d20=20+9) Move Silently = 26 (1d20=13+13) Lugar will wait just out of view and listen from the edge of the cave. 

RE: Chapter 1-7: Many Meetings - DM Surranó - 09-05-2016

Maul clears his throat.

"I can clearly see common interests here with Mister Bear-Riding-Gnome. How about Mister Flaming-Gnome and Silence-Armor-Clad dwarf friend? What's your mission? And feel free to introduce yourselves as we've already done so."

Apparently, Maul was not the first to notice that the heavily armored dwarf made less noise than a stalking cat on a wooden roof but he was the first to bring up a possible explanation.