RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
The Rock - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: The Rock (/showthread.php?tid=288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: The Rock - Dez Synn - 06-08-2016

Dez isn't feeling chatty and when Holon tries his usual smooze she lets it soar right over her head. Dez is on edge and ready to unleash a blaster bolt from her modified pistol upon Holon the second anyone of he, the Talz or the goon squad twitch wrong.

Perception: 1d20+8 21

[OOC: Nice RP Long!!!]

RE: The Rock - DM Nerdred - 06-09-2016

(06-05-2016, 07:47 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: [OoC I was checking if she had control over the lifter droids, so say a human controller could direct them through her. If Not I will either have to find an alternate idea or  interact with them individually which will take too much time.]

Long exchanges comm-link frequencies with her so that if need be he will be able to release his Scomp link.

~Wait, you have command of the docking facility fire suppression system?~

[OoC aww how cute, they're exchanging digits lol]
Ooc - And this is how computer viruses are spread :Tongue Didn't even use your firewalls, shame!

The terminal can call up any available number of lifter droids to load or unload ships, or move equipment around the space dock.
"Did you detect a fire? Location? I can signal emergency personnel and activate docking fire suppression systems." (Suppression systems = droids)

(06-08-2016, 04:20 PM)Dez Synn Wrote: Dez isn't feeling chatty and when Holon tries his usual smooze she lets it soar right over her head. Dez is on edge and ready to unleash a blaster bolt from her modified pistol upon Holon the second anyone of he, the Talz or the goon squad twitch wrong.

Perception: 1d20+8 21

[OOC: Nice RP Long!!!]
This is what Dez notices.  The guards carry binders, stun batons, and blaster pistols.  Each are wearing blast helmets and vests.
When Long begins playing the recording almost everyone begins to watch, even the Talz seems preoccupied with the video, except two security personnel who maintain eye contact with you.  They don't seem to be captured as much by your beauty but more by your tense posture.  The security guards are about 15 meters apart and the three of you make a nice triangle.  Holon Veil stands almost in the middle between everyone as he tries to talk to Dez. When the silence almost becomes unbearable though, the awkward moment is saved by the recording and he turns to watch it moving closer.

The evidence is damning as presented.  The Talz and the Gand appear to make objections but no one understands them except Zann, who just stands there with a look of quiet contemplation.  With just a simple nod of the head from Holon, the two guards standing behind the Gand apprehend him and three more move in to corral the Talz.  As soon as Dijen's weapon is removed a guard raises a blaster to his head and executes him.  The Talz roars but is then set upon by the guards who beat him mercilessly with stun batons.

"That is the punishment for violating my rules.  As for you Captain Sunt, in order to look past this transgression of contraband you will have to pay a fine. I think two thousand will suffice. "
"I don't have that kind of credits." Ubi Sunt objects.
"Then I think you better find some.  You have twelve hours or, well, you get the idea."  Holon then leaves with three of his guards.  

"Hey, droid.  What's your designation?  Get this body cleaned up."  One of the remaining guards orders Long.  The rest mull around the scene, some of them waiting for the Talz to wake up after they put binders on him.

RE: The Rock - MK-L1G "Long" - 06-09-2016

~I am designated M1K-L1G. The station maintenance droids are being alerted to assist me.~

Long rolls over to the Gand and makes a show of attempting to collect the body, while waiting for the station droids (that he has not yet signaled) to arrive. Using this as cover he will attempt to search the Gand, pocketing anything small he finds.

[Search: Perception [1d20+9] = 9+9 = 18
Concealment of search: Stealth [1d20+16] = 20+16 = 36]

Once he is done his search of the Gand, he connects to te Docking Bay computer via commlink.

~Hey sweetie, the station guards are requesting that this body be disposed of. Can you please arrange the station droids to pick it up and store it until I can find a buyer? Gand body parts must have a market somewhere among the black market body parts sellers. We can use the funds to pay for some upgrades for you.~

When the guards have drifted away from the captain and Dez Long rolls closer to them.

~It seems you may not be able to leave the station without some assistance. I have been advised to include the potential of such assistance in our negotiations. I suggest we adjourn to inside your vessel to discuss how you might come up with the needed funds to pay your fine, so that you are again able to offer your ship's services.~

RE: The Rock - Dez Synn - 06-09-2016

"I'll pay the fine." Dez finally speaks up as Holon and some of the guards leave the bay. "I've been saving up for a while hoping for an opportunity to get off the Rock."

She produces a cred stick from a small recess alongside the opening in her low-slung holster for the blaster pistol. "But, I will need assurance that I have passage off this accursed Rock."

Ooc - droids.... lol,  you also got a +10 searching a helpless body

Long is quick and thorough in his search of the Gand's items.  The guards took his modified blaster but this is what you find.
- credit chip  0.1kg
- power pack  0.1kg
- med pack   1kg
- energy cell  ~
- com link  0.1kg
- liquid cable dispenser with small grappling hook  0.2kg
- a simple data pad  0.3kg

"My sugar, you sure know how to show a program a good time.  I can tell the lifter to carry the body around the space dock then return her in one hour."

(06-09-2016, 03:40 AM)Dez Synn Wrote: "I'll pay the fine." Dez finally speaks up as Holon and some of the guards leave the bay. "I've been saving up for a while hoping for an opportunity to get off the Rock."

She produces a cred stick from a small recess alongside the opening in her low-slung holster for the blaster pistol. "But, I will need assurance that I have passage off this accursed Rock."

The Captain looks at the cred chip and says quietly, "Put that away, I have no intention of paying that sludge bucket. Come, lets go inside and talk first, there's something I need to tell you both."

The Duros approaches.  "I hope it's important because what I was going to tell you sure was.  I think you got a glimpse of what we deal with here on the Rock.  Seeing the company you keep, though, you'd fit right in here.  Right next to Holon.  You got my compatriots killed and enslaved.  I won't forget that.  A word of advice Mr. Sunt, watch out for Long, I think he murdered his last master.  I'd dump him in space if I were you."

At this point the Talz wakes up and four of the guards usher him off to who knows where.

RE: The Rock - Dez Synn - 06-09-2016

At the Captain's urging Dez slips the cred stick back into its place and holsters her blaster finally. Her eyes narrow at the thinly veiled threat that the Duros directs their way.

"No. You got your compatriots killed and enslaved by sending them after Captain Sunt in the first place." She replies. "Don't forget that either. Their misfortunes are on you. I'll have to share the blame with you for that, but then there are no innocents here."

~It may take longer than an hourto find someone to purchase biological components. And we don't want necrosis to deplete potential fo sles. Is there anywhere close to the docking bay cooling systems, perhaps even in a coolant tank?~

Long pivots when dez offers Captain Sunt her cred stick.

~Master Flik has frequently called you a surprising woman. I wonder if this is what he meant?~

He listens to Zann talk to Captain Sunt, pretending he cannot hear despite the Duros slander being clearly audile to his improved sensors.

Once the Duro leaves, he turns back to Captain Sunt, and lowers his vocabulator down to a volume that the guards hopefully cannot hear.

~In any case we need to adjourn our discussions to somewhere out of hearing of the station guards. Holon Viel will not simply let Dez Synn leave if he has any say in the matter. If it were that easy... Also, you may wish to find out why Zann wants your ship bad enough to let Holon Viel simply kill two of his lieutenants. Not to mention Zann will not let my video editing go unchallenged for very long. He will not let go of anything that easily.~