RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) (/showthread.php?tid=284)

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Captian Ubi Sunt - 02-03-2021

[OoC: The E-11 Heavy Blaster Pistols are recorded into the credits section under the weapons on the charcter sheet, as that is my weapons overflow area.]

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 02-03-2021

But not in your weapon stats in your sheet , and they are arguable better than your current listed weapons in youre weapon section (3d8 dmg vs 3d6 damage), so I wanted to make sure you were aware. Kinda like keeping a pea shooter as your main weapon when you have a hand cannon.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Shunna Maza - 02-04-2021

(02-03-2021, 04:01 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 06:58 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:47 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I've bolded and underlined a few items that Shunna and Zero acquired from earlier that you did not notre on your sheers..  Once those are updated I can remopve them from the Party treasure main post.

Also what are the parties intentions for the deactivated droid H7-Mk2

(01-13-2021, 05:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: This thread will be where we can track resources the party has found  and compiled.  Once items are sold or lost or updated onto individual character sheets I will remove them from this post.  I will allow posting in this thread but once posts are no longer relevant will delete the posts to keep it clean.

Items that have been taken by particular characters I will tag as such, once you have noted that item on your character sheet, let me know and the item will be removed from the party resources list.

Items from the Rock

Comm-link, handheld - Shunna
Stun Baton - Shunna
1 x energy cell - Shuna

2 x E11 blaster rifles with folding sticks (act as heavy blasters pistols when stock folded) - 2 x Ubi,
3 power packs - 2 x Ubis, 1 x Zero, 
Red short lightsaber with standard synthetic crystal  2500cr - Shunna
Standard Synthetic Crystal

Reference Book: Star Wars Saga Edition Jedi Academy Training Manual

The Standard Synthetic Lightsaber Crystal is created by replicating the geological structure of more traditional Lightsaber Crystals using advanced technology, effectively crafting a Lightsaber Crystal from other, existing materials. A Standard Synthetic Crystal grants the standard +1 bonus on attack rolls to its attuned wielder.

1 x Merr-Sonn 'Flash' 4 Heavy Blaster pistols (750 cr, each, 1.3 Kg each) (stock heavy blaster) - 1 x Zero

aqualish's datapad - Zero
Holster - Imperial Pilot
DH-17 blaster pistol -Imperial Pilot
power pack -Imperial Pilot
combat flight suit [i] -Imperial Pilot[/i]

Done

You might not have hit save, I do not see the red shoto lightsaber, or the stun baton or handheld comm-link on Shunna's character sheet.

Ok, I did it again.  Didn't Callie give Shunna her lightsaber too?  Is the Shoto lightsaber Callie's lightsaber?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - IT-O (Zero) - 02-04-2021

(02-03-2021, 04:05 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I do not see this item on Zeros'sheet either  - Merr-Sonn 'Flash' 4 Heavy Blaster pistol (750 cr, each, 1.3 Kg each) (stock heavy blaster) despite him picking one up from the guards him and FDez fouygh in the medbay

Where are the stats for this weapon?  I've googled it and nothing comes up for Saga Edition.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 02-05-2021

(02-04-2021, 11:00 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:01 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 06:58 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(02-01-2021, 04:47 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I've bolded and underlined a few items that Shunna and Zero acquired from earlier that you did not notre on your sheers..  Once those are updated I can remopve them from the Party treasure main post.

Also what are the parties intentions for the deactivated droid H7-Mk2

(01-13-2021, 05:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: This thread will be where we can track resources the party has found  and compiled.  Once items are sold or lost or updated onto individual character sheets I will remove them from this post.  I will allow posting in this thread but once posts are no longer relevant will delete the posts to keep it clean.

Items that have been taken by particular characters I will tag as such, once you have noted that item on your character sheet, let me know and the item will be removed from the party resources list.

Items from the Rock

Comm-link, handheld - Shunna
Stun Baton - Shunna
1 x energy cell - Shuna

2 x E11 blaster rifles with folding sticks (act as heavy blasters pistols when stock folded) - 2 x Ubi,
3 power packs - 2 x Ubis, 1 x Zero, 
Red short lightsaber with standard synthetic crystal  2500cr - Shunna
Standard Synthetic Crystal

Reference Book: Star Wars Saga Edition Jedi Academy Training Manual

The Standard Synthetic Lightsaber Crystal is created by replicating the geological structure of more traditional Lightsaber Crystals using advanced technology, effectively crafting a Lightsaber Crystal from other, existing materials. A Standard Synthetic Crystal grants the standard +1 bonus on attack rolls to its attuned wielder.

1 x Merr-Sonn 'Flash' 4 Heavy Blaster pistols (750 cr, each, 1.3 Kg each) (stock heavy blaster) - 1 x Zero

aqualish's datapad - Zero
Holster - Imperial Pilot
DH-17 blaster pistol -Imperial Pilot
power pack -Imperial Pilot
combat flight suit [i] -Imperial Pilot[/i]

Done

You might not have hit save, I do not see the red shoto lightsaber, or the stun baton or handheld comm-link on Shunna's character sheet.

Ok, I did it again.  Didn't Callie give Shunna her lightsaber too?  Is the Shoto lightsaber Callie's lightsaber?

Callie  never had her own lightsaber, until she took the red shoto from Kratos. There should only be two lightsabers total. Th e one yuou started with and the red shoto.

Now that you and Zero have actually got the stuff on your sheet I will update the Loot post and calculate the sale value. opf the remaining stuff in the lockers.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 02-05-2021

(02-04-2021, 11:21 PM)IT-O (Zero) Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:05 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: I do not see this item on Zeros'sheet either  - Merr-Sonn 'Flash' 4 Heavy Blaster pistol (750 cr, each, 1.3 Kg each) (stock heavy blaster) despite him picking one up from the guards him and FDez fouygh in the medbay

Where are the stats for this weapon?  I've googled it and nothing comes up for Saga Edition.

the stats  are in brackets (heavy blaster pistol)  it is identical to the standard heavy blaster pistol, it just allows you to know the exact type, say vs Han Solo's DL-44 or the the typical Rebel DH-17.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 02-09-2021

(01-13-2021, 05:25 PM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: This thread will be where we can track resources the party has found  and compiled.  Once items are sold or lost or updated onto individual character sheets I will remove them from this post.  I will allow posting in this thread but once posts are no longer relevant will delete the posts to keep it clean.

Items from the Rock
none -all taken

Contents of Lambda storage lockers
lockers near the ramp:
2 armored flight suits - imperial issue black 4,000 cr each = 8,000 cr
9 vacuum masks  =  650 cr each = 5,850 cr
1 Personal Multitool = 100 cr
2 fire extinguishers = 50 cr each = 100 cr

Weapon Lockers
5 E11 blaster rifles = 1,000 cr ea. = 5,000 cr
12 power packs (mistakenly noted as energy cells before)  = 25 cr each = 300 cr
3 stormtrooper body glove suits
3 stormtrooper helmets
assorted stormtrooper armor components - enough for 3 complete suits all meant for male human or near human 5'10" to 6'4" average build = 3 x stormtrooper armor = 8,000 cr each = 24,000 cr

2 antipersonnel mines = 1,500 each = 3,000 cr

other lockers
6 Proximity Flares = 50cr each = 300 cr
2 Binder Cuffs = 50 cr each = 100cr

2 Electrobinoculars = 1000 cr each = 2,000cr
1 Sensor Pack = 1500 cr
1 Radiation Detector = 20 cr

1 long range comm-link (encrypted) back-pack sized = 2500 cr
4 short range comm-links, hand-held = 25 cr each  = 100 cr

1 Fusion Lanterns = 25 cr
4 Halo Lamps = 30 cr each = 120 cr
4 Syntheropes (45m) = 20 cr each = 80 cr
2 Chains (15m) = 25 cr each = 50 cr
3 Mesh Tape rolls = 5 cr each = 150 cr

Net Total value = 49,775 cr      Sale value (x 50%) = 24,888 cr

Updated 02/09/21 - removed equipment taken 

These are the total loot values of the items remaining, without counting the deactivated droid. Zero mentioned wanting to scavengeit for parts (which is certailny do able), and Ubi wanted to put a new processor in it and reactivate it, also do-able.

Is there anything that you want to keep off this list before I consider it sold? Njon took the leftover explosives and grenades.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Shunna Maza - 02-09-2021

Is there any difference between the Blaster Carbine and the E11 blaster rifles?  It looks like the only difference is the Carbine is almost half the weight.

Shunna will also take 2 Synthropes and radiation detector

I think we should keep the following as group items that we store on the ship:

9 vacuum masks - short-term solution to a loss of atmosphere while aboard a spacecraft
2 fire extinguishers - put out fires on ship
12 power packs - in case we run out
2 anti-personnel mines - blow more things up!
6 Proximity Flares - to warn of incoming danger and eliminate opponent's concealment
2 binder cuffs - Take prisoners
1 sensor pack - A Portable device.  It provides general details on comm signals, life forms, and hazards within 1 kilometer. (+5 to perception)
4 hololanterns - to see

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 02-09-2021

(02-09-2021, 07:37 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: Is there any difference between the Blaster Carbine and the E11 blaster rifles?  It looks like the only difference is the Carbine is almost half the weight.

Shunna will also take 2 Synthropes and radiation detector

I think we should keep the following as group items that we store on the ship:

9 vacuum masks - short-term solution to a loss of atmosphere while aboard a spacecraft
2 fire extinguishers - put out fires on ship
12 power packs - in case we run out
2 anti-personnel mines - blow more things up!
6 Proximity Flares - to warn of incoming danger and eliminate opponent's concealment
2 binder cuffs - Take prisoners
1 sensor pack - A Portable device.  It provides general details on comm signals, life forms, and hazards within 1 kilometer. (+5 to perception)
4 hololanterns - to see

There are two majopr differences between Blaster carbines and the E-11 Blaster rifle
1.  the blaster carbine is an Inaccurate weapon..
Quote:Inaccurate: This weapon cannot fire at targets at Long Range.
2. The E11 has a folding stock, allowing it to be used with the weapon proficiency Pistol when the stock is folded, with one hand. Making it an extremely powerful pistol with 3d8 damage and the ability to Auto-fire. It must have the stock extended and be used in Rifle mode to Brace however.

Please record the items Shunna is personally taking, and create a post in the loot and gear thread for the items you are keeping on the new ship storage, that way you can movce some of that off your personal sheet. I will update the Loot post to reflect what you are selling.

Also what is being done with the deactivated droid, or are you just leaving that for now?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - IT-O (Zero) - 02-09-2021

The player who created the droid was far more knowledgeable in creating droids than I am.  So I would like to take advantage of some of his modifications.  If we can swap out some attachments, like for example, taking one of his specialized arms and attaching it to Zero; then take Zero's old arm and attaching it to the droid so it replaces the arm Zero took, Zero would be fine with that.