RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) (/showthread.php?tid=284)

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Shunna Maza - 11-17-2020

(11-17-2020, 03:57 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Remember he wants to wear Beskar\gam so he needs that Medium armor proficiency

Of course he could take soldier at 3rd or 4th level and gain the  Medium armor prof as the free cl;ass feat he acquires.

Lol putting more effort into this build than I did my own.

There are many paths to what he wants. I know it's difficult with new systems.  I have to create a Dark Conspiracy Character and I have no clue where to start!

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Dougfan - 11-17-2020

This is right about where I was the first time I played Palladium. The core rulebook for that system is *insane*! It's like going from DC Comics to "The Death and Life of Superman".

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 11-17-2020

Lol I happen to like Palladium.. wanna play After the Bomb/Road Wars/Mutants Down Under? or Heroes unlimited?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Korstyn Steele - 11-17-2020

Character Sheet
Name: Korstyn Steele
Sex: Female
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel
Race: Mandalorian (Human)
Homeworld: Vorpa'ya, Vorpa'ya system, Mandalore sector.

Abilities
AbilityScore Modifier Point Buy costBonuses
Strength-----
Dexterity-----
Constitution-----
Intelligence-----
Wisdom-----
Charisma-----

Secondary Abilities

I played Heroes Unlimited. Loved it, but it was so overwhelming for me at first...until I decided to stop trying to make a hero with superpowers and created a Martial Arts Master instead.

Then you just kicked ass lol.

You might wanna put that character sheet in the character sheet thread.. then modify it as you go. You can have your character sheet in the thread like Dez does, or use myth weaverrs and just link it.. your choice

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Jendu Verbenti - 11-17-2020

BTW, if you need a face for the game, Jendu Verbenti would be happy to join.  He does have some force abilities but he has yet to become aware of them.  I think he would work better in Saga than the D6 system.  It seemed like in order for the Force to be of any use in D6 you really had to dedicate yourself to it.  A dabbler couldn't accomplish much of anything.  The idea behind him was he's a junior Senator who was able to pull out some surprising negotiations.  The senior senator was jealous at this rising star so he sent him on a mission he knew would probably kill him.  So he's kind of a fish out of water because he's only ever known the life of a politician.

(11-17-2020, 04:59 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: Then you just kicked ass lol.

Oh boy, did I ever!  Guy had 8 attacks per round when we stopped playing and frequently laid out his enemies with those automatic death blows.

Let me see if I've got this down correctly:

She gets one feat at level 1 and one bonus human feat (which is no different from D&D). She also gets another feat at character level 3 (same reason).

First level (Soldier) grants her access to Soldier skills, Soldier starting feats, a +2 to Fortitude, a +1 to Reflex and a Soldier talent.
Second level (Noble) grants her a +2 to Will, Linguist feat (Lineage tree...she has the necessary Int score), and Wealth talent.
Third Level (Soldier) grants her a bonus Soldier feat.
Fourth level (Soldier) grants her a Soldier talent.

Do I have that right so far?