RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) (/showthread.php?tid=284)

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Vitkyng - 11-16-2020

lol read my post on the three ways you can be force sensitive.. ignore the other posts... Shunna can argue that you get none of the 1st level feats of the class butr you get ONE of teh 1st level feats of each class you multiclass into.. it is an example of the books sometimes having contradictorty rules

Exactly, the best combo with the core classes is soldier/ scoundrel/ noble for +2/+2/+2

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Shunna Maza - 11-16-2020

(11-16-2020, 02:17 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: lol read my post on the three ways you can be force sensitive.. ignore the  other posts...  Shunna can argue that you get none of the 1st level feats of the class but you get ONE of the 1st level feats of each class you multiclass into.. it is an example of the books sometimes having contradictory rules

YES!!  (I could - figuratively speaking - kiss you!)

THANK YOU!  

For Shunna:  That means since I started as a Scout and then became a Jedi, I have to choose between proficiency in light sabers OR Force Sensitivity.  I picked up F.S. as a starting feat at 1st Level so that leaves me with only Light Saber proficiency to choose for my free feat.  That lets me switch my last feat back to Weapon Finesse!  Thanks for pointing out the Multi-Classing (Pg 54)

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Shunna Maza - 11-16-2020

An apparently I didn't roll for my Hit points from 2nd to 4th level. See here: http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread.php?tid=285&pid=9005#pid9005 I just gave myself the minimum because I thought that was what Nerdred said, but it wasn't.   Rolleyes   But I got that wrong too because Jedi gain a minimum of 6 not 5. 

They didn't change much...

2nd Lv: [1d10] = 7, 3rd Lv: [1d10] = 5, 4th Lv: [1d10] = 4; at 5th I rolled a 1 so it gets bumped up to 6.

So I went from 50 to 54.  Dodgy

These are the numbers:

1st: 24 + 1 con = 25
2nd: 7 + 1 con = 8
3rd: 6 + 1 con= 7
4th: 6 + 1 con = 7
5th: 6 + 1 con = 7
Total = 54

Nerdred di give 1/2. I editted it when I took over. New HP look good

(11-16-2020, 02:41 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote:
(11-16-2020, 02:17 AM)DM Vitkyng Wrote: lol read my post on the three ways you can be force sensitive.. ignore the  other posts...  Shunna can argue that you get none of the 1st level feats of the class but you get ONE of the 1st level feats of each class you multiclass into.. it is an example of the books sometimes having contradictory rules

YES!!  (I could - figuratively speaking - kiss you!)

THANK YOU!  

For Shunna:  That means since I started as a Scout and then became a Jedi, I have to choose between proficiency in light sabers OR Force Sensitivity.  I picked up F.S. as a starting feat at 1st Level so that leaves me with only Light Saber proficiency to choose for my free feat.  That lets me switch my last feat back to Weapon Finesse!  Thanks for pointing out the Multi-Classing (Pg 54)

Smile

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Dougfan - 11-16-2020

Okay. So let me see if I have this correct. Soldier gives her some feats at 1st level, including Medium Armor for her Beskar'gam. It gives her +2 to...something I don't understand. What's to stop her from taking Soldier for 3 levels before becoming a "jedi"?

You can. Just then you will have the needed feat 'force sensitive', but no way to gain the feat 'skill training (use the force)' to get the needed skill 'use the force'.

You would have to wait for character level 5, with either Soldier4 or jedi2 to get another feat for skill training

Force sensitive without use the force skill is like in D&d taking a feat to get psionic pp but having nothing to spend them in

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - DM Dougfan - 11-16-2020

Okay, so if we go with option 3...why would she take a level in Noble? Wouldn't that means she only progresses that class?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - IT-O (Zero) - 11-16-2020

My hit points seem to be wrong too.  For 5th level I took Scoundrel and rolled 2 hit points so that changes to 4 hit points. 

Calculating the minimum hit points for the classes I chose.

First Lvl - Noble: 18
2nd Lvl - Scoundrel 4 
3rd Lvl - Soldier 6
4rd Lvl - Scoundrel 4
5th Lvl - Scoundrel 4  Hit Point Roll: [1d6] = 2 increase to 4
Total Hit points: 36

On my character sheet I have 33 hit points.  That's not possible and I can't locate any rolls except the roll for 5th level.  I guess I took the average +1 too.

My new rolls:  2nd Lv: [1d6] = 5, 3rd Lv: [1d10] = 8, 4th Lv: [1d6] = 6  Wow.  I rolled well for each level which is good since Droids don't have a constitution.

Changes:

First Lvl - Noble: 18
2nd Lvl - Scoundrel 5 
3rd Lvl - Soldier 8
4rd Lvl - Scoundrel 6
5th Lvl - Scoundrel 4  Hit Point Roll: [1d6] = 2 increase to 4
Total Hit points: 41