RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Sci-Fi Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=102)
+--- Forum: Stars Wars (WotC) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=85)
+---- Forum: Episode 3.9: Before There Was Hope (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+---- Thread: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat) (/showthread.php?tid=284)

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - DM Nerdred - 03-24-2017

I'll be away this weekend and most likely unable to post.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - DM Nerdred - 03-29-2017

I will post tomorrow, thank you for your patience. On a happy note, I finally got to watch Rogue One! Smile

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - DM Nerdred - 03-29-2017

I haven't heard from Dez or Theda in a while. I'm hoping they are still with us. I sent them PM's. If not, I will have to DM PC them until they return.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - Shunna Maza - 03-29-2017

I hope not.  I haven't met anyone yet from the group.  Sad

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - Shunna Maza - 03-29-2017

Updated Signature.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - Callie - 04-01-2017

I just need to pick out some equipment and I'll be ready. Any good simple weapons out there that go well with martial arts other than the measly little combat glove from the core book?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - DM Nerdred - 04-03-2017

I've been busy this past weekend and today, just starting to get back into a posting rhythm again.

Thank you Shunna Maza, it works for me now! Don't forget, your blaster carbine does 3d8 regular and 2d8 stun.

I'll look into martial arts weapons. Maybe there is something comparable from other sourcebooks?

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - Shunna Maza - 04-04-2017

(04-03-2017, 10:54 PM)DM Nerdred Wrote: I've been busy this past weekend and today, just starting to get back into a posting rhythm again.

Thank you Shunna Maza, it works for me now! Don't forget, your blaster carbine does 3d8 regular and 2d8 stun.

I'll look into martial arts weapons.  Maybe there is something comparable from other sourcebooks?

Thanks.  I updated the damage for the Blaster Carbine on my sheet and signature.  I'm not sure if you noticed but I also added the page number of each talent and power to my Signature.  They can be really annoying to find sometimes.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - DM Nerdred - 04-04-2017

(04-01-2017, 03:42 AM)Callie Wrote: I just need to pick out some equipment and I'll be ready.  Any good simple weapons out there that go well with martial arts other than the measly little combat glove from the core book?

Well the first thing I thought of for a good melee weapon was the stun baton, but you want to kick and punch things in the face right?  Next idea I had after looking at the underwhelming combat gloves was, have Long, or another techie modify them.  Stun-gloves?

I don't have the book but after reading online for martial arts builds in Star Wars, other people suggested "Galaxy at War" as a great source with martial arts abilities.

RE: OOC - Rancor Pit - MK-L1G "Long" - 04-05-2017

(04-04-2017, 02:59 PM)DM Nerdred Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 03:42 AM)Callie Wrote: I just need to pick out some equipment and I'll be ready.  Any good simple weapons out there that go well with martial arts other than the measly little combat glove from the core book?

Well the first thing I thought of for a good melee weapon was the stun baton, but you want to kick and punch things in the face right?  Next idea I had after looking at the underwhelming combat gloves was, have Long, or another techie modify them.  Stun-gloves?

I don't have the book but after reading online for martial arts builds in Star Wars, other people suggested "Galaxy at War" as a great source with martial arts abilities.

The above book is in teh Onedrive folder I gave you the link to. I haven't read it either. But yes, when we get downtime everyone is gonna want Long to modify/buff their gear. It's one of the things he is good at.. party buffing, He is less capable when it comes to combat than the others, example I may be a scoundrel but I sytayed away from any of teh combat oriented talent trees.