RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
Medical and Research Labs - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Super Hero Games (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Marvel Super Heroes (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Forum: Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (GM Marvel) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+----- Forum: Inside the Estate (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+----- Thread: Medical and Research Labs (/showthread.php?tid=175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Ballista - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 06:02 PM)GM Marvel Wrote:  When completed RALPH says, "Yes, they are both infected by an unknown disease.  It hides itself within the brain until it multiplies enough to take over the host.  At which time the infected individual starts to exhibit behavioral changes to the more aggressive portions of the brain.  There is no record of this disease on file and is more than likely genetically engineered.  By whom is currently not available."

"What do you mean we start to exhibit behavioral changes to the more aggressive portions of the brain," Trevor replies with hint of annoyance.  "I don't feel any different.  I think under the circumstances I have a right to be a little angry at being controlled to hurt my friends.  So excuse me for being a little upset!!"

(09-15-2015, 01:14 AM)Static Charge Wrote: "All of this Technology and you can't figure out one mutant with an apparent sickness?!"

he lays back down.  "Well hurry up, I might just blow up the place."  He says sarcastically.

Trevor rolls his eyes and says, "And they say gay people are over dramatic drama queens.  Looks like, self centered, hormone raging, always wanting to be the center of attention, speedsters, have the market cornered on being overly dramatic."  Trevor pauses for a moment and then asks, "Ummm...  Is that what you mean by aggressive?"

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Static Charge - 09-15-2015

Looking more than a little annoyed but he doesn't lash back like a cornered Tiger because Malcolm was in the room.  'Drama-Queen? and Self-Centered?!'    

Jack turns away and tries to say to Ralph "Will you hurry up and find out what's wrong with us?"  

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Gedeon Salazar - 09-16-2015

Gedeon watches Malcolm dodge past her out the door, and might have gone after him, except that Xavier shot Jack a look and followed Malcolm. Gedeon glances at Jack. "Smooth." She sits unceremoniously down on an empty chair. "What's your hurry? Planning on going somewhere?"

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Static Charge - 09-16-2015

"I'm sorry for wasting your time Gedeon."  Shoving himself off the table.  He leaves to get Malcolm and hopefully find Chandy to talk to her.

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Gedeon Salazar - 09-16-2015

She watches Jack leave, suddenly not amused. As the medbay doors close behind him, she raises her eyes to the ceiling and mutters, "Didn't think I was wasting my time until you belittled how and who I am currently choosing to spend it with." With a sigh, she looks at Trevor. "In this case, perhaps a little aggression might be good, as long as it stays verbal... You want me to get you anything while you're stuck in here?"

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Malcontent - 09-16-2015

[OoC GM Marvel you may want to reread Malcolm's last post, he never said Xavier's school was a prison, he's scared because juvenile detention at this point seems like it was safer than here. Think about it, he's been here less than 24 hours and is finding mutants attacking each other and then finds out kids have gone missing.]

Malcolm turns to look at Xavier, tears soaking his cheeks.

"You p..promised me that we were s..safe here, but you lied, it's dangerous, and I don't mean J..Jack, he's just scared like me.  It isn't safe here, you can't protect us. You can't even p..protect yourself, Aurum and you were talking about someone called Emma that kept you asleep."

RE: Medical and Research Labs - GM Marvel - 09-16-2015

[OoC: Xavier never said that Malcolm said it was a prison.  He said, Malcolm was ACTING like it was a prison.  ALL he was missing was a tin cup to rattle off the doors.

Also,  the Professor would never promise that his mansion was safer than detention.  The mansion has been atacked by the likes of the Juggernaut and several x-men have died over the years.  As for understanding where Malcolm is coming from, I do!  But at the end of the day this is a role playing game which includes combat and other dangers and unless he comes around the professor will have to do as Malcolm asks and send him away to some place safer because Xavier isn't known for forcing students to stay who are unhappy.]

RE: Medical and Research Labs - GM Marvel - 09-16-2015

"I made no such promise," Xavier replies.  "For a young mutant the world is a dangerous place.  I offered you a new home where you could learn more about your abilities and be with other mutants like yourself.  It is unfortunate what happened tonight and that it frightens you.  You will find that mutants no matter where they are will attract these kinds of situations.  But I find facing them with friends is much more preferable to facing them alone."

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Malcontent - 09-16-2015

Malcolm stops, and takes a deep breath, steadying himself.  

"But how do you know who to trust? In detention I know, it's black and white. Well mostly black. But I know."

RE: Medical and Research Labs - Porsche Villar - 09-16-2015

Samba looks up from where she was sitting in one corner after helping to carry Canker down, and just quietly shakes her head at all the histrionics. She goes over to Miranda's bed, standing beside Ashley.

"You doing okay, chica? Looked like you took a pretty good zap."