RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked
[OOC] Treasure! - Printable Version

+- RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com)
+-- Forum: Admin Discussions (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Archive (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=123)
+---- Forum: Keeper of the Seven Keys (DM Surranó) (https://forums.rpgaddicts.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [OOC] Treasure! (/showthread.php?tid=158)

Treasure! - DM Surranó - 08-22-2015

Chapter 1-2:
- guard room: a large metal shield and a glaive head that must be adamantine.

RE: Treasure! - DM Surranó - 03-06-2017

I strongly suggest that you record here whatever you collect as common wealth, including the place of the item (e.g. Lugar's haversack; or worn by Portho)

I made a quick summary of chapter 1 treasure, excluding solo adventures as well as Portho&Torin's shared findings. I think they belong to them but knowing all of you I have no doubt they will be put to good use for the party's mutual benefit.

Items from the mansion:
- Pair of adamantine scimitars - 3015gp each
- Small heavy falchion - 3075gp
- Elven brandy - all used up
- Block of salt - 1cp

Items from armoury; most are magic and need to be identified:
- Green-white checkered kite shield - 170gp (a masterwork heavy steel shield)
- a rune-engraved halberd;
- a two-handed sword (large bastard sword) with jet black blade and a large ruby adorning the crossguard;
- a greatclub ending in a clenched fist of granite;
- a curved dagger, blue-ivory
- a curved dagger, red-black
- a yellow-hued chain mail;
- a small fur vest, grey-black striped. Toot and Giant agree that it looks like typical feline pattern and feels like the same. It doesn't show any signs of aging.

Items from the crypt:
- Sixteen adamantine sarcophagus bolts - can be used as improvised light maces for tiny characters. These don't really have a market price but are otherwise useful as raw material for creating adamantine arms and armor.
- Assorted jewellery worth about 10,000 gp

Items you may have scooped up from skeletons (please quote IC post! otherwise I consider them left there)
- Four masterwork scimitars - 315gp each
- Four chain shirts sewn with 1,500 silver coins each - 250gp each
- Four metal shields - 20gp each
- Four robes sewn with 1,500 silver coins each - 150gp each
- Wand of missiles, CL5*
- 6 gems: 1100gp emerald, 9gp moss agate, 130gp amber, 1100gp fire opal, 50gp bloodstone, 70gp carnelian

Items from Sermour
- Drow cleaver (Pearl's axe). The battle axe is of intricate, masterwork design, made of pure mithril to reduce weight, and the blade has an insidious, malevolent shape tearing up the opponent's flesh even on a bruising hit. The word "Cleaver" is written in drow on the blade and the head is decorated with a spider sitting in the middle of a spiderweb on either side.
- Turncoat of Creation*
- a wand (faint transmutation) inscribed "Gratiam Celeritatis"
- a vial containing a waterlike liquid (strong transmutation). Without removing the stopper it's hard to tell what the vial is for but the liquid's ethereal substance, almost as thin as mist, must be some potent chemical reagent. A strong acid or adhesive maybe?

* Murkatos calls dibs on these items if the party doesn't mind.

RE: Treasure! - DM Surranó - 03-17-2017

Identified the following:

I strongly suggest that you record here whatever you collect as common wealth, including the place of the item (e.g. Lugar's haversack; or worn by Portho)

I made a quick summary of chapter 1 treasure, excluding solo adventures as well as Portho&Torin's shared findings. I think they belong to them but knowing all of you I have no doubt they will be put to good use for the party's mutual benefit.

- a rune-engraved halberd - 8,310gp
Portho recognises the runes on this +1 weapon as the Mark of the Swamp (a la Pathfinder favored terrain: The wielder gains a +2 bonus on initiative checks and Knowledge (geography), Spot, Listen, Hide, Move Silently, and Survival skill checks when he is in this terrain. No pass without trace, though)

- a two-handed sword (large bastard sword) with jet black blade and a large ruby adorning the crossguard - 18,370gp
Talon, a +3 large bastard sword. Can be disassembled to three places: hilt of Talon, eye of Talon, and blade of Talon.

- a greatclub ending in a clenched fist of granite - 18,305gp
This +1 Numbing Greatclub has a kind of transmutation magic that is the reversal of Cat's Grace (Will negates)

- a curved dagger, blue-ivory - 50,302gp
Guinsoo is a +4 balanced dagger that behaves as Keen (17-20) versus unarmored (fleshy) opponents.

- a curved dagger, red-black - 50,302gp
Backstabber is a +3 dagger of the Oath. Its necromantic magic makes it possible to sacrifice your life force in exchange to deal a devastating attack on your opponent. You don't know its exact behaviour but the divine spell Harm is behind its powers.

- a yellow-hued chain mail - 0gp (cursed)
This is a -2 Cursed Chain Mail.

- a small fur vest, grey-black striped. - 12,000 gp
Toot and Giant agree that it looks like typical feline pattern and feels like the same. It doesn't show any signs of aging.
Spine of the Cat, this small fur vest provides +6 to Hide.
According to Portho there's some more magic that can be activated by wearing more than one item of a set of artifacts collectively known as Legacy of the Cat. The set consists of Spine, Claws, Paws, and Whiskers. The more you wear/wield the more powerful they become. Their combined powers cannot be identified, though, only if they are identified together.

- Drow cleaver (Pearl's axe). 34,010gp
The battle axe is of intricate, masterwork design, made of pure mithril to reduce weight, and the blade has an insidious, malevolent shape tearing up the opponent's flesh even on a bruising hit. The word "Cleaver" is written in drow on the blade and the head is decorated with a spider sitting in the middle of a spiderweb on either side.
Cleaver is a +3 keen mithral battle axe. Since the whole thing (including shaft) is mithril its weight is 4lbs instead of 6/2=3lbs. This weight is included in price.

- a wand (faint transmutation) inscribed "Gratiam Celeritatis" - 4,500gp
A wand of Cat's Grace, 50 charges

- a vial containing a waterlike liquid (strong transmutation). - 50gp
Without removing the stopper it's hard to tell what the vial is for but the liquid's ethereal substance, almost as thin as mist, must be some potent chemical reagent. A strong acid or adhesive maybe?
Universal solvent.

- sword hilt: 50,000 gp
The Sword of Light is a Ghost Touch sword. The exact type of the sword and the power of the enchantment it provides depends on how strong the ability of leadership of the wielder is.