RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Character Concepts and Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
*If you don't have a character anymore, then please post that you need assistance with your character. 

*If you DO still have access to your character sheet, please post them in your signature.  Thanks.
Sheets in my sig
Please give me more time to catch up with the sheet...
I lost my sheet, and realized I don't know my rolls. I know my Int was 16 and I'm pretty sure my Dex was 18, but I don't recall much else. Don't recall my starting gold either, I think it was around 150, but that's not as important since I don't need to buy armor or weapons and stuff.
Nacesh is in the same boat. For now, give yourself a +10 stat bonus because I remember Nacesh had the highest bonus at +13 and Mardak had the lowest at +8. Each of you neatly fit into that +8 to +13 range. Just try to keep it realistic. I remember no one had two 18's. So an 18 dex and int of 16 = +7 Now you have +3 points to split between your other 4 stats.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Ok, that'll work, thanks.
If your sig included some of your stats (mine didn't) his may help:
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=plothoo..._SaEmHJllC
http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=plothoo...bF5uqJ-gpk
Process:
- go to bingj.com (couldn't find cached pages in google... I know where they were a decade ago but no longer there)
- search e.g. for "plothook.net jonath"
- click the small green dropdown icon to the right from the urls found
- click "cached page"
Note: it doesn't really work for me right now... maybe our proxy playing fools with me... they keep changing the rules without notice.
Never thought you'd say 'YAY Myth-Weavers!!!'
Ok, sorry for taking so long, but I finally got my character sheet transferred over. Luckily I found a "scratch pad" excel file I had made that helped me reconstruct - it didn't have everything on it, but it did have my original stat rolls (just the numbers, not placed, so I redistributed them, I think the same way, but I don't recall exactly), and my skills point distribution and equipment. Thoise last two were nice, because they probably would have taken me the longest to re-do.

Jonath
I will most likely be starting up the game tomorrow (Tuesday, Aug 4th) so please try to have your character completed.

There haven't been any replies to my player ad so I will either NPC a character or figure out some kind of magic you can use that will help with the healing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14