RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Quoting...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This site used to allow quoting of previous posts.  That doesn’t happen anymore, at least not for me.  Whenever I try to quote something, it just shows the working sign and doesn’t continue to the post.
(11-21-2017, 03:05 PM)DM Dougfan Wrote: [ -> ]This site used to allow quoting of previous posts.  That doesn’t happen anymore, at least not for me.  Whenever I try to quote something, it just shows the working sign and doesn’t continue to the post.

I have the same issue. the workaround I have been using when I need to quote multiple posts is to use Reply, then copy the quote I need, go back to the thread, hit reply on the next post I need, and paste the first quote into the reply, and repeat, building the post until I have all teh quotes I need.  

It is a pain, but at least it works.
Yea, It's broken.  I never use it, so I hadn't noticed. Could have been monkeyed up with the last site update. I'll run it by and see if there is anything he can do with it.
(11-21-2017, 08:55 PM)DM Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, It's broken.  I never use it, so I hadn't noticed. Could have been monkeyed up with the last site update. I'll run it by and see if there is anything he can do with it.

As you will now see in the "post bit" section of each post. There is a new button for quoting. This allows you to quote ONE post. I have yet figured out how to make the multi-quote work. I'm working on a new/alternate template for the new forum software but it isn't perfect either. We don't have the funds to maintain this site mostly on our own and pay for a custom high-end template yet.