RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Torin tells what is his plan gives a twig to Z.
Torin first takes a try and touch the short twig which was hold by Z. (ooc - without sleight hands ) and if everything goes well then he casts a DD and teleport with Z about 35ft away.
"Are you sure it's a good idea?" the strange man asks as he gets hold of the twig's other end.
Torin invokes his divine magic of astral travel and *poof*...
(please mark the destination on the map or designate direction relative to yourself)

EDIT: which "the short twig"? Do you mean Cranberry's wand?
(12-14-2017, 04:18 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]"Are you sure it's a good idea?" the strange man asks as he gets hold of the twig's other end.
Torin invokes his divine magic of astral travel and *poof*...
(please mark the destination on the map or designate direction relative to yourself)

EDIT: which "the short twig"? Do you mean Cranberry's wand?
Ok I marked it in the map and change the distance to ~150ft. cos the place is much bigger than I remembered. The short twig could be any useless or cheap thing if we couldn't able to find anything then Torin will use one of his javelins.
Torin invokes his divine magic of astral travel and *poof*--
-- he feels a blunt pain from a shunt-like force (-1hp) that makes him reappear somewhere around Shanna, about halfway towards the place he originally intended as a destination.

Private to Torin
This felt like accidentally moving into a solid surface with Dimension Door but as far as Torin knows the recipients should not be separated in such case.

Zelgadis and the twig Torin gave him are nowhere to be seen. His source of light winks out of existence.

A few numbing seconds later Boo snaps his snout to the south.

Private to Toot
Reading Boo's body language he must have heard something from that direction. Not sure Toot can understand him right now but he growls something like "Big rocks moving".

Private to Lugar and Merri
You can hear something like a solid "thud" from somewhere to the south, followed by something that sounds like wood hitting rock, then a groan.
Lugar watches the procedure intently when all of the sudden both Torin and Zelgadis vanish in a blink of the eye. Looking around he spots Torin near Shanna, Zelgadis nowhere to be seen. Lugar was about to rush over and check on Torin when he hears something. "I heard a noise from the South!" Lugar changes course and rushes in that direction but sticking to the path. "C'mon you lazy dwarf, make yourself useful!" He yells at Torin as if he hadn't just done something amazing.
Torin points to his original destination: - I want to arrive there but I'm much closer so maybee Z is here.
[[So many apologies for the extended extended absence. I've had a very difficult time RL and game-wise as I have 2 other games I'm playing on this site, plus one I'm DMing, plus a very active game on another site, plus work and married life. I'll try to get back into it.]]
[[OOC2- where is Shanna? Is she inside the forcecage or did I read that part wrong?]]
(12-14-2017, 09:32 PM)Shanna Rendin Wrote: [ -> ][[So many apologies for the extended extended absence.  I've had a very difficult time RL and game-wise as I have 2 other games I'm playing on this site, plus one I'm DMing, plus a very active game on another site, plus work and married life.  I'll try to get back into it.]]
[[OOC2- where is Shanna?  Is she inside the forcecage or did I read that part wrong?]]

[OoC: Yeah, you read that part wrong.  Tongue  

\Shanna's last DM-NPCed action Wrote:Shanna steps closer.
"It is not exactly the spell I've read about but pretty much similar. It has one weakness; disintegration. That is, of course, unless we know how to simply turn it off."
She wanders off, inspecting the footprint-shaped depression up close.

"I guess that's a footprint he left when he first visited me. At least, it has been there since I awakened in this place and I first saw it when he left. "

[OoC2: A reminder that Boo has the scent ability.]

Without giving himself away, Toot will wander away in the opposite direction taht Boo was fussing with while whispering under his breath, "Something behind Boo and I, is bothering Boo..."
OOC - Welcome back Shanna! Nobody seems to be in the cage now. You are fine where you are on roll20.

As far as Boo's scent can tell Zelgadis is nowhere within 30 feet. As far as Toot can tell Lugar and Boo may have heard the same thing.

How far, how fast, and in what particular path is Lugar rushing?
Running South, the direction of the noise. We dwarves are natural sprinters!