RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"I don't know much about magic but I do know locks and cages."  Lugar will prowl around the magic barrier looking for anything his unique set of skills could overcome.  "You may not be able to tell us much about our green dragon, Koriollis, but it must find you important enough to keep.  That is reason enough to set you free." Lugar remembers the last person they encountered in the haunted mansion.  Murkatos proved to be helpful enough maybe Zelgadis would be the same.  He also recalls the distrust he had of Murkatos at first.  It was better to be safe than sorry.  "Who knows, you may even be the dragon we seek in disguise," he says continuing his search.  "Maybe you want us to waste our supplies trying to overcome your magic only to turn on us later?"  Lugar ponders aloud for all to hear.  "That's what I would do.  Always think ahead. Traps within traps within traps... Stand back."  Lugar will toss a rock or thing at the cage to see how it reacts and observe what force or energy is released.  "This dragon seems to be on the hunt, so I is thinking you may not be the dragon."

Ooc - all this talk of demons makes me think of how Lugar would be with some warlock levels.
Search = 13 (would have been better off taking 10 or 20 lol)
Disable Divice = 22
As Lugar tosses the rock into the cage it dissolves into orange mist!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én ALE-L21 eszközömről
(12-07-2017, 12:59 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]Pass BoH - needs a very sure hand to avoid ruining it.

[OoC: What if we were to stuff it into a smaller, thinner container like a scroll case, or a quiver and then threaded it through the bars? Toot could alter self into a diminutive fey to go inside then stuff the bag back into the quiver and carefully push it back through the bars.  ]
(12-07-2017, 08:40 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]Toot thinks the guy is clearly frustrated of being stranded to this place but he doesn't look like the type who gives up easily. Upon Toot's offer Zelgadis narrows his eyes,
"You mean making a contract, his life for mine?" 

"Me not want to put anyone's life in danger,"
Toot squeaks.  "If we can defeat dragon without fight then hip hip hooray!  Me not want to be stepped on and look like Baa Baa Sticky on bottom of dragon's foot!!  But we need help and you need help.  It least you can do to help us find way to defeat dragon after we spend all this time figuring out how to get you out of trap!"
Torin has just one DD, but if we get enough XP ...
Torin translates Zelgadis words and unfortunatelly he understands SG's word (thanks for the CL wand, at next time I asks an improved version with filter function Big Grin).

ooc - I checked the Alter Self and we should get just one size with it: "You assume the form of a creature of the same type as your normal form. The new form must be within one size category of your normal size."
(12-07-2017, 08:43 PM)Torin Wrote: [ -> ]ooc - I checked the Alter Self and we should get just one size with it: "You assume the form of a creature of the same type as your normal form. The new form must be within one size category of your normal size."

[OoC: Ok, that means Toot is our best shot.  He is tiny so he could Alter Self down to diminutive.  Except there are no core Fey that are diminutive in size.   Sad ]
Zelgadis nods on Toot's explanation.
"Wise words, little one. I can accompany and protect you until you find a way to get what you want from the dragon one way or another, as long as you don't attempt to deceive me. If that happens I will consider our contract broken on your behalf. If you accept these terms then get me out of here."
It seems he doesn't try too hard to be rude, it's probably just his best of manners.
(12-07-2017, 09:50 PM)Toot Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-07-2017, 08:43 PM)Torin Wrote: [ -> ]ooc - I checked the Alter Self and we should get just one size with it: "You assume the form of a creature of the same type as your normal form. The new form must be within one size category of your normal size."

[OoC: Ok, that means Toot is our best shot.  He is tiny so he could Alter Self down to diminutive.  Except there are no core Fey that are diminutive in size.   Sad ]

Ooc -  Unless Shanna's artifact can negate the uber powerful spell thus freeing Zelgadis... At the least, it might cause a cool explosion Smile  I think it's splitting hairs, but I suppose a potion of reduce person doesn't work on "non-persons"?  Maybe Toot can alter-self into a baby Fey????  

Read at own peril!!!
 A disgusting little baby jermlane baby, or jermlane fetus with an umbilical cord dragging a placenta behind it.  They gotta be really tiny right?  You could crawl through the cage opennings smearing the floor with birth fluids to rescue the transformed man!  That's gotta be worth karma right? 
well... um...
I'm not convinced that jermlaine are mammals. Or any fey, for that matter. Maybe they spout buds.
Lugar examines the ground beneath the cage.  "Have you tried to dig yerself out?" He asks Zelgadis, assuming that the answer was yes and it won't work. Lugar will test the cage again but with a larger rock this time.  He is looking to see if the whole rock gets vaporized like the small pebble or if some of it survives.

Ooc - Could Toot summon a tiny creature to do his bidding?  And just to get this straight, the current plan is to have a tiny creature pass through the bars with a bag of holding, which Zelgadis will enter, then the tiny creature will exit with the bag of holding and we can pull Zelgadis out?