RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Chapter 2-5: You're whirling 'round...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Private to Merri
The first thing that comes into Merri's mind is that the creature is made of some kind of stone, granite perhaps. A golem? An elemental?
As the party stays passive the figure turns away, seemingly uninterested, and sits atop the heap of pebbles.
[OoC: Forgot my checks...

Spot +7: 19
Intelligence Check +1:  16  (Was the Int check a DC 15 too?  If so then Toot succeeded! )
Knowledge check (Untrained) +1:  7 (Failed) (Don't know if I was suppose choose one skill or roll once for each dungeoneering, engineering, and planes skills.  I think I succeeded my Intelligence check so I figured it didn't matter.) ]
(11-10-2017, 08:26 PM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]As the party stays passive the figure turns away, seemingly uninterested, and sits atop the heap of pebbles.

So Giant's moved passively. 

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....5#pid27875

What can he see from there?
Private to Toot
Toot can spot some rocky looking texture between the mask and the hood, suggesting some kind of earth elemental but the eyes are too vivid for a pureblood elemental, more like a human's.

As Giant moves he discovers nothing else than more mushrooms... and the stranger's floating lantern-spell follows his move, keeping Lugar, Shanna, Giant, and the stranger in the area.
Giant continues the scouting (40ft+ready)
As Giant moves the stranger gets outside his lantern's area of dim light but both Lugar and Giant remain inside.
(11-13-2017, 06:54 AM)DM Surranó Wrote: [ -> ]As Giant moves the stranger gets outside his lantern's area of dim light but both Lugar and Giant remain inside.

Giant continues the scouting (40ft west+ready). Is there any sign this is a lair/home of a dragon?

OOC - I think it's time for Lugar to move and hide in the shadow Smile
No such signs. The whole place seems to be a barren cavern, apart from the huge mushrooms.
Ooc - Later I will update this post or create a new Big Grin ; at now I just paste Torin's rolls:
Spot [1d20+5] = 17+5 = 22 ; Know Planes [1d20+6] = 14+6 = 20