RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Private and Whisper Tags.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was wondering if the Private and Whisper Tags are working yet?  And if they are how do you use them?  I found them very helpful on PH.  Being able to set up Maps so people with Dark Vision can see some stuff while others with Low light vision can see other stuff would be kind of cool too.

Thanks
Not yet but it is on our list of tweaks to add. We found a script that was used for our type of boards but wasn't still viable after a couple of the recent updates. So we haven't been able to make them work. I'll let everyone know when it is a feature!
(03-17-2016, 12:15 AM)Succubus Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet but it is on our list of tweaks to add. We found a script that was used for our type of boards but wasn't still viable after a couple of the recent updates. So we haven't been able to make them work. I'll let everyone know when it is a feature!

Hello,

I haven't heard anything about how the Private and Whisper tags were coming along.  And since it's been a little over a year and a half since the last time I asked I figured it wouldn't be too pushy of me to ask again. Tongue
I'm Bumping this...