RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well they do get half their level in bonus damage with Ion weapons and can reroll mechanics checks.  He could have you dismantled in a jiffy.   Cool  But we're all friends here... eventually.   Wink
(01-18-2017, 01:36 AM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [ -> ]Well they do get half their level in bonus damage with Ion weapons and can reroll mechanics checks.  He could have you dismantled in a jiffy.   Cool  But we're all friends here... eventually.   Wink

lol.
I haven't forgotten about you folks. I haven't forgotten about extra characters. Yes Shunna you can make another character and when the time is right we can work on their introductions. We started off so well with this game and then life changes things, time is cut short. My goal is to try posting every weekend. I owe it to you all for putting up with my tardiness Wink
I'll start thinking of a second character perhaps as well, be nice to have a full boat eventually. We'll just pick them up along our adventure. Smile
Sorry for taking so long to reply.  Work has been busy.  We got a new client and he's been an handful.

Anyways, is there a run action in this game?  I see you can do 2 move actions in a round and you can charge at your normal speed but can you run x4 your speed like you can in D&D?  I've looked for it but I just can't seem to find it.

Nevermind, it was staring me right in the face. Confused
I thought of an idea for another character.  It would be a Interrogation Droid [Like the it-0 unit that tortured Leia] that was reprogrammed to be a medic.  Those types of Droids are normally equipped with: Acid Jets, Searing Flesh Pincers, Laser Scalpels, Power Shears, Grasping Claws, Sonic Torture Devices, Flesh Peelers, Joint Cripplers, Bone Fragmenters, Electro-Shock Nerve Probes, and Needles.  Even though it's been reprogrammed it still has some 'quirks' from its former programming which causes its bedside manner to leave much to be desired.
Are you guys still looking for another player? I think I can stretch the old time budget for another character. I'm not a fan of d20 Star Wars, but Saga is the best version. So what are you guys needing? Someone to put extra holes in something? Someone to patch up extra holes in someone? Or someone to fly you to the emergency room to have your holes patched up?
(02-12-2017, 04:27 PM)Shunna Maza Wrote: [ -> ]I thought of an idea for another character.  It would be a Interrogation Droid [Like the it-0 unit that tortured Leia] that was reprogrammed to be a medic.  Those types of Droids are normally equipped with: Acid Jets, Searing Flesh Pincers, Laser Scalpels, Power Shears, Grasping Claws, Sonic Torture Devices, Flesh Peelers, Joint Cripplers, Bone Fragmenters, Electro-Shock Nerve Probes, and Needles.  Even though it's been reprogrammed it still has some 'quirks' from its former programming which causes its bedside manner to leave much to be desired.

If anyone had decided to visit the "doctor" that's exactly what you would have found. An Interrogation Droid prototype. Smile 

So I really do owe all of you an apology.  I'm sorry for letting this game fall to the wayside.  Truth be told, I lost my passion for the game, it stemmed from many things and none where the player's faults.  I look back at all my IRL pen and paper games and they were all very fast moving.  Sometimes so fast I forgot to add the odd detail here and there or even the fancy oddity to occupy the players that I thought were important.  But I digress, some hiccups were minor but none the less important, like the very notes and details for the game being lost and scribbled on by my 2 yr old, to be found and deciphered again later. Others, like the site issues that happened early on in the game definitely slowed me down. Not to mention my constant need to refer to the rules I am still getting used to, which can be time consuming.  So, to the players, I'm sorry.  I think I need to watch Star Wars and find that spark again.

Merrina, If you wish to join just make he character you want to be.  I hope to move this game along and get everyone to the sandbox style I think/hope everyone wants to be at.
As a PbP DM, I know that feeling.  There can be any number of reasons why it happens but when it does it's not easy to get yourself back in the mood.  If it helps any, I know I, and I believe everyone else, is really enjoying this game.  [I'll enjoy it even more when I'm roleplaying with the rest of the group and not by myself.  Tongue ]  

Welcome back!  Big Grin
Thank you.