RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: OOC - Rancor Pit (OoC Chat)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I could eventually become a Jedi. It really depends on how the story plays out.

Maybe it's just nostalgia since my friends and I missed a lot of homework due to WEG Star Wars. I do feel that the simplicity of the game lends itself well to Star Wars' style. It's not caught up in hard details like d20. 'Classes' in WEG are really just suggested stat allocations. Nothing is set in stone. One of the major complaints I hear about it is that Jedi can quickly overpower others when played right. Well duh. Jedi!

I do have an adventure idea I want to develop and run sometime down the road if you guys are interested. It's a New Hope era adventure where rumors of a Jedi sends the characters into a prison to find him and break him out.

And now you're slipping into Hyboria, Nerdred. Big Grin Another setting I absolutely love to run.
Sorry about the absence, I've been busier than expected between Easter, relatives, and a wedding this past weekend.
YAY!  You're back!!  I was starting to go through Star Wars withdrawals!   Big Grin

While on YouTube, I've been watching a YouTube Creator named, Stupendous Wave.  I think all he does is videos on Star Wars which he answers questions on different aspects of the SW Universe including the comics, movies and books.  I find some of his ideas enlightening!  If you have nothing to do and want to check him out you can find him >> HERE <<  You can find more channels like his in his "Channel's" tab.
Have we lost Dez and Theda?  The last time Dez was online was March 13th and Theda was online January 30th.  If we have that means we only have Shunna, Long and Callie left.   Undecided  Someone might want to send them an Email to see if they're still around.
Well I know I'm ready. I don't know what else to spend money on so....
I had the same problem with money.  I haven't looked at their cost but maybe you could buy a small droid?

I'm also still open to creating a second character.  I just noticed that except for our droid, we are an all female party.  Maybe we can switch out Long's male programming to turn him into a female so we can be an all female troop!  Tongue
(04-25-2017, 07:17 AM)Callie Wrote: [ -> ]Well I know I'm ready. I don't know what else to spend money on so....

I'm accepting donations for "Upgrade your favourite droid." It's a little know charity that is in desperate need. Maybe Long should set up a crowd-funding site on the HoloNet.
Oooh, can we get the espresso maker upgrade? That would make you really useful.
No but Captain Sunt seems to want me to rebuild his battle droid, I'm m making a list of possible 'improvements'.
(04-27-2017, 01:34 AM)MK-L1G "Long Wrote: [ -> ]No but Captain Sunt seems to want me to rebuild his battle droid, I'm m making a list of possible 'improvements'.

Huh... I noticed Long didn't balk at the idea of getting a sex change so that sounds like it's go!  Big Grin 

DM Nerdred Wrote:OoC - Uh-oh I hope I'm not becoming predictable!

I'm not sure what you mean. Honestly, I typed out the things Shunna can do with UTF because I'm new to these rule and I wanted to make sure neither I nor you forgot that some of these abilities are automatic. I know it's a pain in the butt for a player to suddenly say, 'But my ability is automatic! Why didn't it work?' And I was just making sure Shunna wasn't caught off guard, like she was. Confused Tongue