RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Sick Bay: [Open to all]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
November 27
12pm
Open to everyone

Both Graffiti and Samba enter the Med Bay and see all the infected students getting a checkup by the holographic doctor, RALPH.  All of them seem annoyed to be there especially Saleem who showing signs of heightened agitation.  When they see you enter they all greet you fairly warmly considering their current predicament.
"You're finally back," Saleem says, clearly happy you both -- perhaps more Samba -- have arrived to see how things are going.  "Are you our candy stripers," he asks hopefully?
Benjamin says his hellos and then just quietly sits on the examination table.  He stares down at his feet ignoring Saleem and the girls.
"So anything fun happen," he asks, then suddenly mouths 'ouch' when he gets poked by a needle.  "Did Katrina and George have a good time with their families?"
"I am not sure you'd define it as fun. No shoe shopping, we didn't even get to hit the train station newsstand for magazines...

Porsche plops herself on the end of an empty med bay bed, cross-legged, next to Saleem, but where she can make eye contact with all three of the guys.

"There was some weird explosion, greensh mist and it was teain cars merged, with people stuck, alive in tge actual cars, we did what we could, before the police showed up, but ut was a mess. Katrina, and another student named Sebastian were caught up in it, but the other student we were going to get was nt there, and Sebastian remembers even the school differently, like he's from some alternate dimension... like that show Sliders, you know, where things are the same but just a little off... mia madre! I'm babbling like.. well you know, I guess things were kinda tense... Graffiti made the car invisible and I was cutting people out of the train with a blow torch.. Ilve never used my powers like that before.. openly I mean.. then the policia came and we were trying to talk our way out, Jack almost got himself shot, and then everything just stopped, and the Professor was there with the jet.. and we came home...

She stumbles to a stop, biting her lip, and looks at Ashley..
"I sorta babble when something crazy happens, excess energy I guess."

"You hombres okay? No crazy things happen here?
"You had a lot more fun than we did," Saleem replies.  "We've been kind of hoping the ghost of Emma Frost would show up but she apparently only appears when Roslyn is in the room.  I would have enjoyed being at the train station much more!"
"So, what was Statie-buns (Static Charge) doing during the fight?  I'm sure being a flake but I've always had a weak spot for those with the emotional I.Q. of a turnip," Trevor says with a smirk.  If anyone looks at him funny he adds, "I'm only joking."  Then adding with a roll of his eyes, "I meant nothing by it.  He's just a bit flaky at times which is sorta cute.  And with all that running he has an ass that you could bounce a quarter off.  Anyways, it's not like it matters.  He's too busy drooling over the girls and then proclaiming his undying love for Lisa.  Just chalk the comment up to the infection.  I'm still feeling kind of bitchy!"
"I don't think that I'd want the ghost of Emma Frost showing up, sounded like a perra to me."

She shudders.

"Jack was actually really helpful at getting people off the train fast, freed some people that were trapped IN their tables. It was after when the cops showed up and we were trying not to get attention that he kept running around, mamon."

"It was a good thing the professor showed when he did."

She gets a mischievous look, on her face.

"When we left the hangar Jack and Malcom were trying to get the others to go to the pool for a swim. Sound like fun?"

She glances at Saleem out of the corner of her eye.

"I know there are a few buns I'd be watching."
Ashley shrugs.  "I've never looked at Jack in that way," she says after Trevor finishes.  "More like a much younger brother, even though we're both sixteen.  And he doesn't drool over ALL the girls.  Just specific girls."  Ashley doesn't want to embarrass anyone so she doesn't go into anymore details.  

"And what about Sebastian," Ashley says while trying to keep the conversation flowing.  "He comes back and he's Kat's boyfriend?  Not that I'm jealous or anything but before he left, he was kind of crushing on me!  Even though it must be awkward, I'm kind of happy for her.  She's a sweetie and I think it's nice that a cute guy is flirting with her a little."

When the pool is mentioned, Ashley bounces a bit, saying, "Boys in their swim suits?  Count me in!"
Saleem smiles at Samba's comment and replies, "Sounds like fun!  Are you about done RALPH?"  

If the Hologram is finished, he hops off the table and says to everyone, "Well, what are we waiting for?  Lets GO!"  

He then leaves the med bey with anyone else that wants to go to the pool.  Stopping first at his dorm to change into his swim trunks.
Pages: 1 2