RPG Addicts | We Know You're Hooked

Full Version: Full Editing..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am trying to do a FULL edit on an old post, I was wondering why the text is sometimes white on top of a white text box.  In order to read anything I have to highlight the area as if I was going to copy/paste.  And everything I type is White on White unless I changed the color of the text.  But then when you save the post the Text returns to White Text on a Black Background.

Normally when editing the text is Black on a white background.  This white on white effect doesn't seem to happen all the time.  Just with certain posts.  I was wondering if it was because of the extra codes in the post. (Bullet points etc.)  

It just happened when I tried to edit the first post of this thread...

http://forums.rpgaddicts.com/showthread....698#pid698
Here is the issue? Basically, what happened is the text colour got changed to white. You can clear it using this button, as seen below and the IN EDITOR text will appear white and let the website style change it over when it is posted. You can always check for mark ups like text colour using that icon at the far right, looks like a piece of paper to the right of the green arrows icon.

[Image: 1ySkRuz.png]
Thank you very much. Smile